As a result of COVID-19, we’re in unprecedented times and we truly hope you’re doing everything to remain healthy and safe. Here at La’Shaé House of Style, we are definitely taking all the necessary safety precautions to ensure that you receive safe and sanitary packages. We thank you for understanding that your safety comes first to us. We also want to thank you for continuing to shop with us during this time.
La’Shaé House of Style, does not issue refunds, EXCHANGE/STORE CREDIT ONLY WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Store credit will be available for you to use at your leisure and will not expire. A follow up response will be provided within 24-48 hours regarding any exchanges.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns for items that have been damaged, worn, soiled, and without clothing tags. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached. Non-returnable merchandise include sale products, formal dresses, swimwear and bodysuits.
- Any merchandise marked "FINAL SALE" cannot be returned. Please note that if you purchase an item at a discounted rate and return the item, the discount cannot be transferred to your next purchase. All sale codes are ONLY VALID during the time of the sale.
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, the smell of fragrances and smoke or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees to return any merchandise back to La’Shaé House of Style. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- The buyer must obtain proof of postage/tracking information just in case your order is lost on its way back to La’Shaé House of Style. Please send an email to email@example.com with your postage/tracking information. Failure to do so within 7 days from the time you contacted La’Shaé House of Style about an exchange/return may result in us not being able to process your return.
- Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
**Please include your original packing slip so that we can properly identify your order. If you've misplaced your packing slip no worries, you may enclose a note with your full name and/or order number and indicate if you'd like to exchange an item for a different size, color, item or just receive a merchandise credit. If an exchange is not indicated or the size you're requesting for the exchange is unavailable a merchandise credit will be issued in the form of an e-gift card sent via the email address listed in your account. You must have a store account to receive your store credit and the information provided in your account must be accurate such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. La’Shaé House of Style is not responsible for inaccurate information listed within your account.**
If you meet the return/exchange requirements, please ship item(s) to:
La’Shaé House of Style
137 E. Elliot Rd
PO Box 3139
Gilbert, AZ 85299
Exchange Processing Time:
Upon receipt of your package, your return for a store credit will be processed within 3-5 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
A COUPLE OF THINGS TO KNOW…
DO YOU THINK YOU RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM?
- It’s very rare, but mistakes do happen. If you believe you received an incorrect item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your order so that we can rectify the issue for you immediately.
WAS YOUR ORDER SENT BACK TO US BY THE SHIPPING COURIER?
- In the event your package is refused by you at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit.
DO YOU THINK YOU RECEIVED DEFECTIVE AND OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE?
- Here at La’Shaé House of Style we diligently inspect all items before shipping; therefore, damaged and or defective merchandise is unlikely. However, if you feel that you’ve received a damaged and or defective item, please contact us within 2 days of receiving your order to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 2 days, you will no longer qualify for an exchange/store credit. You must send a photo to email@example.com of the damaged/defective item along with all the details of your order invoice.
If your item is approved for an exchange/store credit, we will notify you via email utilizing the email address provided in your account.
We greatly appreciate your business Queen, thank you!